All users who browse and use this website are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use,
The terms Franklyns, Franklyns Jewellers, Franklyns Jewellers & Goldsmiths Ltd or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or the viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timelines, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such inaccuracies or errors
to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific needs.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these
terms & conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of any linked website(s).
8. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Franklyns Jewellers & Goldsmiths Ltd’s prior
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
10. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Franklyns Jewellers & Goldsmiths Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
11. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
12 .Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Franklyns Jewellers & Goldsmiths Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Wedding Ring guarantee.
A written quote must be provided from any high street retailer. Online quotes NOT accepted. Quotes must not be older than 7 days from the date it is presented to us.
Price guarantee is based on a like for like basis which includes type and carat of metal, weight of metal and finger size. Size (both in carat & mm), cut, colour, clarity and type of stone/stones.
Any design elements such as engraving and the style of stone setting must also be stated on the original quote.
The management reserves the right to check the validity of any quote and also reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time.